Geographical Area: The territory of the LA Metro Region extends from Glendale to Claremont down to Rolling Hills.
Organizing Principle: The LA Metro Region is primarily composed of English speaking churches.Each church is represented by at least one leader from their respective congregation. This collection of church leaders, one from each church, make up the LA Metro Region committee.
- Listen to what is happening in other churches
- Direct the staffing needs of our churches
- Oversee outreach
- Promote networking between churches
- Share stories about what is happening in each region church
- Collectively problem solve issues facing the local church